Tuesday 26 February 2013

Host a Website on Google Drive - ProfHacker - The Chronicle of Higher Education

Another sustainable web hosting option:

Host a Website on Google Drive - ProfHacker - The Chronicle of Higher Education: "Now, maybe I just hadn’t had enough coffee when I was working on implementing “site publishing,” but it seems to me that the instructions provided by Google are not as helpful as they could be. It’s actually pretty easy, so I put together what may be an excessively detailed, step-by-step guide for under-caffeinated people like me. (This guide assumes you already have some HTML content you’d like to publish. And, as always, be mindful of the stability and security–or lack thereof–in the cloud. )"

'via Blog this'

For a  worked practical example of this approach for a live website go to: http://websitesustainability.blogspot.co.uk/2013/03/hosting-on-google-drive-case-study.html


Related sites

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the info on website hosting but I think I'm going to hire a service to do it for me.

    ReplyDelete