Tuesday 26 May 2015

Jargonbuster: mockups, wireframes, prototypes | Web design | Creative Bloq

Jargonbuster: mockups, wireframes, prototypes | Web design | Creative Bloq: "Confused by design terminology? Jerry Cao of UXPin explains the real differences between the three.

It can be confusing differentiating the different phases of the design process, especially when the terminology is used so loosely. But that's no excuse for a designer to not know the difference."



Read more at http://www.creativebloq.com/web-design/jargon-wireframes-mockups-prototypes-51514898



'via Blog this'

All views are the authors, and may not reflect the views of any organisation the author is connected with in any way.

1 comment:

  1. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think. www.websepanta.com

    ReplyDelete